CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feeling accomplished

I feel like I have been going and going and going lately.


Last nite I finished my final Bragg Bag. All ACU purses are done, and I will probably get some more this month with all the upcoming FRG meetings. I am excited to finally start working on items for me. Well not me, but my daughter.




I have new fabric that I can't wait to cut into and use for a Easter dress for my little bug. She will look so cute in the pastel blue dress. I am excited to start working on that today!



Heard from Scott and we have a converstation like we are always good at doing. Poking fun at each other just enough to get a laugh. He was having a tough day and really enjoyed talking to me. I could tell he was happier afterwards. I love him dearly and can't wait til Oct for R&R. He is already trying to figure out what he wants to do then.

5 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

The bags look fabulous and even though it is tons of work, it is work!! I missed your post showing your little dumpling...she's adorable!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

That bag is just rockin'! Love it!

Jazzy Jemz said...

Aww thanks ladies for the kudos on the bag.

Yeah, my little stinker can be adorable SOME times ;)

Amariah said...

I love that bag!!!!!

kel said...

New here.. that bag rocks!!!