CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yummy Peanut Butter

So in my love of Peanut Butter and my PMS state this week I did a search for Chocolate & Peanut Butter. I found some awesome Peanut Butter items in the google search and some came from my second home- Artfire.





Except, when I clicked on one it wasn't a product for me.Found in Divine Canine- It was something for dogs! Don't they look like human PB cookies?









Almost good enough to eat right? now I am craving some homemade PB cookies! Gah!!!!! Guess I need to get on making some yummy cookies today!

5 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Don't eat the doggy treats!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

A good melt in your mouth rich peanut butter cookie sounds really good. I'll be right over if you're making them!

agoodwitchtoo said...

They do look yummy enough to eat! Mmmm... Peanut butter :)

Unknown said...

Sorry. I deleted previous comment due to msp word. Here's the comment...And to think I was about to ask for the recipe...lol. They look delicious!

kel said...

mmmm... drooling! I want some peanut butter!!