CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Newest Project!

Now that I have somewhat caught up to my stack of items to sew. I am embarking on something new and exciting.



I am making my 13 month old daughter her very own Easter dress! The pattern I am using is a Simplicity 2767- Project Runway inspired children's dress. The style on the right in the photo is what I plan on using.



I will be using this fabric. The blue is the primary fabric- a pastel blue. The sash in the middle of the dress will be the floral print. Tulle will be used underneath to make the dress poofy!

I can't explain how excited I am to start this! I will post photos of my little model in her dress when it is all complete!

1 comments:

Creations With Heart said...

Aww, she's gonna be a beauty! :)