CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

How many bags does it take

Guess how many bags it took to rake up all the leaves in my backyard?




Okay that really isn't my bags all lined up in a row on the curb- I don't have OCD, but it comes close to the amount I gave to the trash guy two weeks in a row!



Yes, my hubby was lazy and "forgot" to rake our yard before the big snow came. Mind you, we are in Alaska and we have 3 weeks of fall and before the snow comes- but still..... Our yard has 13 trees in it. It really isn't that big, but we get huge gusts of wind and things seem to collect in our yard. This is a photo of our yard to give you an idea of how large it is.




So two weeks of leaves have been bagged and handed over to the trash guy. If anyone asks how I lost 10 lbs- that is how! Man that is tough work with just a rake and my two hands. Talk about blisters!

How many bags do you think I raked out of this yard?

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm going to go with 32 bags. That's insane.