CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Im Moving!!!!!

I am moving! I am super duper excited about this move. Im not going to lie, Im pumped that I am moving into a bigger house!

We got notice that we have a housing unit on post. This house is a 3BDM 2.5 Bath, 2 car garage. It is huge! We have an Artic entry way, a formal sitting room and dining room, a family dining room and living room. We have a huge kitchen with a nice island with bar stools around it. We also have a sweet amount of closet room!

As painful as it is to orchestrate and complete a move all by myself. I am totally pumped to do it.

I wish I could show you guys my photos, but my camera is still recovering from its attempted homicide. See this post for a recap. Doctors tell me it can take up to 12 weeks for recovery. Needless to say my cat Brownie has been charged with the attempted homicide and will go on trial shortly. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh congratulations! I love my house on base except for the 1 car garage, but I can't complain with having the Pacific Ocean in my backyard and all ;) The movers are doing everything for you right?

Jazzy Jemz said...

Nope, I gotta hire movers. We already moved to Alaska and into home, then a year later they decide to give us post housing. So its a DITY move for us.

kel said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Creations With Heart said...

Congratulations on your new house! You'll be settled before you know it! Yay for you!!! :)
Love your new blog layout too!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new house!