CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chocolate Martini Time


Wow, I am surprised most people don't know what a Chocolate Martini is.

Let me give you a little insight into the awesome, sinful duo of Chocolate and a Martini.


This delectable martini combines all these ingrediants together for an orgasmic shot powerful one two punch of chocolate and vodka that brings me to my knees(figuratively).

1 1/2 shots Godiva® chocolate liqueur
1 1/2 shots creme de cacao
1/2 shot vodka
2 1/2 shots half-and-half

Mix like so:


And enjoy! Trust me, its the best drink on the market if you are a social drinker and want a dessert to the end of your meal without all the calories. Yum!

There is also a white chocolate variety as well. Just as delicious and using the white Godiva and white cocoa liquers.


So next time you order a drink, think about my favorite the chocolate martini!

What is your favorite drink?

3 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

My husband just ran out to the store for the ingredients...hopes of bringing me to my knees! OMG..I have found my new obsession.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

This is my favorite alcoholic beverage of all time! I love the white chocolate version too!

cinnamonspice said...

OMG...I first had one of these back in DC on Valentine's several years back...ranksd right up there with a "mudslide" as one of my favorites!