CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Can I stop being insane today?


Work work work. I feel like all I have been doing lately is working on pre-ordered items. My to sew pile keeps getting higher as I finish products. I am grateful to have orders come in, but right now my daughter is teething and very needy.


She is getting her year molars in. She is 100% clingy and whiny and and any remenents of my sanity is gone. When she is feeling good (ie when the Tylenol kicks in) she becomes the baby that wants to take over the world or destroy it at the same time.


Anyone who has seen my daughter go into hypermode knows what I am talking about. She races about like she just had a bunch of sugar, crawling everywhere, throwing toys and being very mischevious & cute.

Then in a split second she becomes whiny, clingy and won't let you leave the room If you are in the same room, she needs to be on your lap or hip as if her life depended on it . She claws her way up your leg and burries her nails into your shoulder in anticipation you may put her down.

Today I hope to get a break from it all. She is going in daycare for 4 hours. I need to get my sanity back.

2 comments:

Creations With Heart said...

Hi! I hope you had a better day today! I know what it's like to have a clingy, change at the drop of a hat "baby"-mine's a doggie! I'm in no way comparing your adorable baby to my "furry" baby, but she is a little too attached to me and it really makes it hard sometimes especially when you can't seem to fix it. I feel so bad for her! Well, I hope your little one is feeling better! :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Teething is no picnic! Boo!

Hope she is feeling better soon!