CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Searching for Jasmine

So , as I am trying to distract myself from my daughter as she cries her cranky sour puss butt to sleep, I search on Artfire for Jasmine.

I found this awesome shop of candles that I had to post about. He is THE Candle Guy.

This candle is entitled "Rain Water" Click on here to see the item.





His description is fabulous:

"The candle fragrance “Rain Water” is best described as a white floral bouquet of carnation, lily and crisp white grapefruit. The heart is a very nice blend of jasmine, tuberose, cyclamen and violet. The base gently combine’s vanilla beans, East Indian sandalwood, rose crystals, and aromatic musk. The hot and cold scent throw is excellent, certainly a room sized fragrance. This is a light blue candle at the top blending into a royal blue color with streaks at the bottom and weighs one pound. "


How can a candle with jasmine sound so alluring & calming as my Jasmine screams her head off. Seriously, I need this candle to counteract my stress.

3 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

LOL! Sounds like one of his fabulous candles may be the antidote for stress :)

Julia said...

I know the feeling of pulling your hair out. I posted a sketch of myself doing the same thing a while back!! However, I don't have little ones anymore and my husband is very much here. My prayers are with you while your husband is deployed and while your little one is teething. The candle sounds wonderful!

kel said...

Ha! too funny!! I would be ordering that thing quick! Hope your Jasmine gave you a break!