CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Getting pumped!






So everything seems to be falling into place. I have a new endeavor that I have been working on behind the scenes of my other two online businesses. I have been making military handbags.




They seem to be really popular and I am consistently getting orders! woohoo! But now am at a crossroads. Do I want to go legit and put my stuff online? They are all custom made and take time. It is not like I make a product and sell it, I make demo bags and photo them for custom orders.



Anyway, the reason why I am happy is because a third battalion just asked me to fundraise with them by selling the bags! Woohoo!!!






1 comments:

Amariah said...

That's soooo awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
I love the bags!