CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Go Blogger Awards!


My very FIRST blogger award was bestowed upon me yesterday by the very gracious, very sarcastic, very loveable The Obnoxious SAHM. Her blog is a daily read I enjoy and she graciously gave me the Blogger Buddy Award.

Gee I am so honored!

It is an award that goes to blogging friends who you find truly awesome. So I am going to pass on the torch to my blogging friends.

Bows For Baby is one who really roped me into the blogging scene.
Creations with Heart is a regular follower and a fellow crafter.
Boylerpf: you are so awesome and we share a passion for jewelry
Girl in the Glasses- I love your Would you Weds feature
Julia's Sew Sweet- You are great at what you do and I look forward to seeing your creations every day.

Congrats on your awards! Look forward to more interesting posts from you ladies!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Thank you so much for the award. It is especially humbling coming from someone so talented!

Creations With Heart said...

Wow! I was on your blog to read about your reward and congratulate you! Congratulations!!
Then I find out you gave me one? Is that right? Thank you so much!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenn! Isn't blogging a blast??? Haha. I will make sure to pass this award on with honor. :)

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Talk about Make My Day...and not a Clint Eastwood 457 one! You just did exactly that...you're the best and a huge thank you!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Congratulations!! You certainly deserve it! Hooray!