CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Craft Fair yesterday















So I did a craft fair yesterday and unvieled some of my new items. The fair was decently attended and I made a profit. Unfortunatly they had our booth right in front of the Santa Claus station- so the parents that would have made it to our booth got a bit destracted by having photos with Santa.


















I just unvieled my new products:


















Here is a diaper stacker. Very good for hiding diapers in the livingroom. I will be putting no slip feet on the bottom of them to make sure they don't slid off the shelf when you pull a diaper out. I made 5 of them intially with all different patterns. I am gonna sell them for $30. Let me know whatcha think!

















My nap mats are lined with bamboo fabric and have an attached pillow. They convienently roll up and are being sold for $45.00/each. I have 4 to choose from:














1 comments:

Amariah said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went well at the Craft Fair!