CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

This year I was very worried that my birthday would be a bummer. My husband is deployed and I am thousands of miles from family.




My birthday was made a blast because I have such wonderful friends. Thursday we played a softball game and my teammates surprised me with a wonderful celebration. They sang and gave up cupcakes and gave me a dozen roses. How special! Then the team sweetened the day by winning our game. Afterwards, I met my friend Kelsey for dinner.
This Saturday came the best celebration. We went out to the bar and club to celebrate my birthday. All 8 of us packed into my Suburban for one heck of a nite. Don't we look beautiful?


Thank you to my wonderful friends who helped to make my birthday awesome. Without you gals I dunno how I would survive this deployment.

7 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you were able to have fun :)

Julia said...

Happy birthday! Aren't friends great?

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

What a great group to make your birthday so special! Roses...wow...they know how to make it memorable! Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!

kel said...

Happy Birthday!! And aren't girlfriends the best?

Creations With Heart said...

Looks like you had a great time! You have some great friends!
~Julie =)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated B-day.! Friends can be so amazing! Glad you had a wonderful time.
Crystal

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I know...I'm always late to the party! Hope your birthday was fabulous!!!!