CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cool toys






So a new hot item I have been selling at the craft shows and have custom orders in the queu for are my new toys!




Im really excited about the I Spys and the Crayon Rolls I have made. Some of my crayon rolls have been purchased by a local boutique and they are hugely popular with kids these days..
The I Spy is the original handheld game! I have a photo list of items on the back side and the front has a vinyl double sealed opening to peak in and spy the treasures inside.




I have some listed in my etsy shop but I have lots of color choices to choose from! Last day for Christmas Delivery is 12/16 . Hurry and get your orders in today!



1 comments:

Amariah said...

I'm going to try SNS again. I had two sales last night, but I'm not sure if it was SNS related.